Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Chocolate Cake with Ganache and Salted Caramel

10.08.2014 - Nongsa, Batam.  Its my son birthdate again, so make him a lovely delicious chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and salted caramel sauce. I am using the same old delicious, rich and moist chocolate cake recipe that i have posted before on my previous blog under chocolate cake.  Please feel free to browse through.

For the Chocolate Ganache i did another version and this time the chocolate ganache is so silky and versatile.  Here is the recipe.

170g dark unsweeten dark chocolate ( u can use any kind of chocolate you prefer )
150g whipping cream


Have a great day!!




   This cake has never fail me! look at the whole cake, so perfectly cooked


 My homemade beautiful delicious golden salted caramel, will post the recipe next.


My happy son celebrates his birth date every month!! 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...