I bake again for the 3rd time, this time the batter result just like the very 1st time ive made. It was firmed, easy to shape and not soft. Note that if butter didn't beat to fluffy stage when butter mixed with egg, it will caused a soft dough which is so hard to handle.
So remember to beat butter until all fluffy and so as the step butter mixed with egg. Good luck and Happy Baking!!!
125g Butter / Margerine
70g powder sugar
half an egg
160g super fine flour/cake flour
40g potato starch/corn starch
Pinch of Salt
* In a bowl, beat butter until fluffy/double volume. Add in egg slowly continue beat until light and double volume.
* Sift in flour and starch mix well to combine with a mixer.
* Spoon dough into a traditional piping tube. Press down handle to form cookie shape straight on baking pan that has line with grease paper.
* Repeat until all done.
* Decorate with cut cherries on each cookies
* Bake at 170c for 25 - 30 minutes. ( for 2nd or last tray might need to cut down few minutes the duration of baking as the oven is hot might burn cookies easily )
* When cookies are done, remove from oven, transfer to wire rack to cool and store in airtight container.