Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dinner at Pondok Sedap, The Mall Brunei









01.05.2011 @ Pondok Sedap The Mall foodcourt, 3rd floor. Gadong Brunei. For a quick dinner, we prefer to go to the Mall foodcourd at Pondok Sedap for the Ayam Bakar & Tom Yam Soup, last but not least my favourite Pulut Panggang.

Pondok Sedap offers some delicious Malay, Chinese or Thai style cooking on the menu, i would say the famous dish so far is the Ayam Bakar that people always coming back for. You would almost see all the customers go for Ayam Bakar.

We had the Ayam Bakar several times here, but on my last experienced. I wasn't quite satisfied with the chicken meat, it was a little too tough, before i say it was their fault, it could be my fault too that i might have left it on the table too long till cold. well, what can i do,have to feed my precious first before i can dive in to indulge myself. Overall the chicken taste not so bad, but not so good either, oh.....not to mention the chili deep. It was so super spicy. i have to take break while eating the chicken. It might be not a problem for chili lovers like my husband. The Tom Yam soup too a little too spicy, but it taste good.

I love the most is the Pulut Panggang. It was so delicious. i don't mind to go only for pulut panggang. the best in town so far, taste and quality about the same like the famous mabohai flat pulut panggang but the banana leaf is a little too oily. I would give thumbs up to mabohai flat pulut panggang, its not oily at all from the outside.

We always go for Tea-C Special, they served with a big mug. Its so satisfying. :) my hubby favourite.


Address : The Mall, Foodcourt, 3rd Floor. Gadong Brunei.
Operation Hours : 10am - 10pm or earlier.

No comments:

Quick & Easy Bibimbap in a Bowl ( Korean Mix Rice )

This for sure is everyone's favourite dish! Bibimbap simply has everything you need in one bowl, eating 'em is easy too by mixing ...