Half a chicken ( without wing & thigh )
Handful of fresh Indonesia Petai
5 pcs candlenuts
chicken stock granules
4 fresh eye bird chili
2 chili padi
METHOD OF COOKING
* clean chicken and cut into thumb size pcs and marinade with salt & pepper.
* pound candle nuts and put aside.
* clean all spices & chop all spices finely with a blender, put aside.
* Heat wok with oil, deepfried chicken till golden brown / cooked, dish up & drain, keep aside.
* Heat wok with 5tbsp sunflower oil, put in blended spices stir till aromatic & add in pound candlenuts, mix wel, add some water about 3-4 tbsp of water, add in salt, sugar and chicken stock granules to taste.
* After all spices become aromatic and mix well, add in cooked chicken and petai stir and mix well. taste again and add some salt, sugar & chicken stock granules to taste for the last time. dish up and serve hot with rice.