18.06.2017 - This is a Delicious, Perfect, Romantic, Sexy, Beautiful and a Simple cake to make for loved one's. It just took me a very short time to prepared them. You can double the recipe to have more servings. This recipe yield 4 ramekin cups but i only managed 3 with my 3/4" round pan.
MOLTEN LAVA CHOCOLATE CAKE
· 175g Dark chocolate, melted and cooled
· 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
· 25g Unsalted butter
· 25g Fine sugar
· 25g APF
· 1 tsp Vanilla extract
· a pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 200c. Get ready and grease bottom and side of 4 small ramekin cups, i used 3/4" x 3.
2. Beat butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
3. Add the beaten eggs gradually, beating all the time, then add the vanilla extract and salt, mix well. Sieve in the flour, fold well with a rubber spatula followed by the melted chocolate, fold well again.
4. Divide among cups into half cup/pan.
5. Bake for 8-10, i bake up to 13 mins. ( Baking time is depends on the thickness of your batter filled in the pan/cup. Pls check the runny batter consistency after 10 minutes baked, if it is still wobbly in the center and just set on the edge, stop baking. mine exactly 13 minutes. Pls note that the runny batter will continue cook inside when it removed from oven, so do not over baked the cake or it will turn into chocolate cake. When cake is cooled, the runny batter will become thicken. ) Serve warm with whipped cream or ice-cream or just plain.