Monday, June 26, 2017

Pandan Tapioca Pancake

I remember i had this before when i was a kid, when i saw this recipe by Kenneth Goh recipe here  I can't wait to try.  It turned out perfectly well and taste so delicious.  Really bring me back to childhood days.

Anyway, note that have to be little patience while cooking this pancake because it takes longer time to cook than expected. Here i share one of my done Pandan Tapioca Pancakes. I do not snap alot of pictures, too busy eating while cooking them...and thats all left!! hahaha




1 comment:

Chuck Bush said...

Pandan pancakes are made of pandan leaves. They are filled with a cream flavored with the same leaf and served with roasted peanuts. It has a coconut-like, vanilla taste so it's used mainly as flavoring in sweets and desserts and gives everything this unusual bright green color. It is also known as pandan chiffon. My mother makes apple pancake for me every weekend. This weekend I will ask her to make this one with a unique style and flavour.

Quick & Easy Bibimbap in a Bowl ( Korean Mix Rice )

This for sure is everyone's favourite dish! Bibimbap simply has everything you need in one bowl, eating 'em is easy too by mixing ...