PUFF PASTRY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLL
Cut 2 Puff Pastry Sheets
Flour for dusting
1-2 egg yolks ( egg wash )
Shredded Easy Melting Cheddar Cheese
Sesame Seeds for sprinkle ( run out of sesame seeds )
* Grease Pan Line 2 x pan, with grease paper.
* Dust working table with flour. Roll out cold Puff Pastry Sheet, dust flour on Puff Pastry Sheet.
* Cut into 4 equal square. Roll each piece gently.
* Put Sausage in the center, use a knife to cut the edges several lines until the end both side.
* Sprinkle Cheddar Cheese and fold puff pastry sheet over each other on top of sausage until the end.
* Transfer to a baking pan, 1 tray place about 4 puff.
* Brush with egg wash 2 - 3 times. Sprinkle with Sesame seeds.
* Pre-heated oven 200c, bake 30 minutes. Let last 10 minutes brush with egg wash again, so as the puff will turn to golden brown.
Can make without cheese or
with cheese, cheese can sprinkle inside or on top of puff pastry after fold
These are without cheese, yummy!