I love curry vegetables! Cook this as the condiment side dish for my roti canai / roti kosong. I used Eggplants, Potatoes & Lady Fingers for this dish, you can use longbeans, cauliflower or broccoli or any kind of vegetable that you love.
Ingredients:-3 medium size potato
1 large Eggplant
7-8 medium young lady fingers
2 red chilies
1 slice Ginger
1 stalk Curry Leaves
1 big onion
2 garlic cloves
1 pkt / box Coconut Milk
Spices & Seasoning :-
4tbsp Red Curry Powder, mix with water into paste
1 Cinnamon stick/ 1 tsp cinnamon powder
1tsp tumeric / kunyit powder
3 cloves / dash of clove powder
1tbsp Corriander, finely pound or 1 tsp Corriander powder
3 pcs cardamom / 1tsp cardamom powder
Chicken granules and salt to taste
1. Clean and cut potato & egg plants, lady fingers are in whole.
2. Heat wok with oil, add curry paste first, stir for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add in chopped garlic, onion, curry leaves, ginger, and all the spices and mix well let it slowly fry until aromatic and add seasoning.
3. Add in coconut milk cook just right until coconut milk is starting to boil and potatoes, lady fingers, eggplants and chili. Add more water if desire, let it simmer for a while until potatoes soften. More seasoning to taste.
4. When everything potatoes and other vegetables are soften, dish up served warm with roti canai or white rice.